RETURNS & REFUNDS POLICY
1. Rosalie House will return the Goods or make a claim for a refund if:
a) You believe that the Goods we charged you for were not provided, or
b) There is a fault or defect with the Goods you have purchased.
2. Any returned Goods will be refunded using the same method of payment and price as the original transaction and must:
be returned within 28 days of purchase;
be in a re-saleable condition, and
where purchased in carton form, be returned as full cartons.
3. Call us on 0447 135 906 and we will assess your request to return the Goods or arrange a refund of the purchase price or for the Goods to be collected. Goods may be accepted for return at the absolute discretion of Rosalie House. For all returns and refunds, you must provide evidence of purchase.
4. Our Goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You’re also entitled to have the Goods repaired or replaced if the Goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
5. This Returns & Refunds page is to be read in conjunction with the full Terms and Conditions of this website.